Who we Are
The Trustees of Tullos Training Ltd or “we” in our capacity as Data Controllers and Data Processors are committed to preserving your privacy.
- if you register an enquiry with us or otherwise provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address etc during the enrolment process); and
We use your information:
- to enable us to supply you with the services (such as course content and materials) and information which you have requested;
- to analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop the services we offer;
- to contact you in order to send you details of related information which may be of interest to you;
- to provide you with access to certain parts of our Site;
- for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations and business; and
We may contact you by post, telephone or, SMS, as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means then please let us know.
We use this information to track your movements through our Site, to find out how it is being used and to assess its usefulness. Personal information about you is not collected during the tracking process.
You can disable the cookies that we attach if your browser supports this. For further information on how to do this, please refer to allaboutcookies.org. However, you should bear in mind that if you exercise this option, you may be unable to use some of our on-line services.
Some third party services on our website may also set cookies if you specifically allow this.
Cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use our site, which is then used to help improve the site. The information collected includes the number of site visitors, where visitors come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Cookies used www.tullostraining.co.uk
Expiration Time: 2 years
Description: Google Analytics – used to distinguish users.
Expiration Time: 10 minutes
Description: Google Analytics – used to throttle request rate.
Expiration Time: Session (expires on site exit)
Use of third party websites
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your e-mail address and other contact details.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us in our records. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information and to request that any information we hold on you is removed from our database.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information then please contact us at:
Tullos Training Ltd
Craig Shaw Drive
T: +44 (0)1224 872316